How do I make a reservation?
You can make a reservation through our Open Table profile - here!
What are your hours?
Our hours are:
Wednesday – Friday from 4:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Saturday & Sunday from 12:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Can I park my boat at Indian Ranch if I'm eating at the restaurant?
There are 8 boat slips available for boats to park on a first come first served basis. Boats must be parked in designated restaurant spots ONLY otherwise they will be towed.
Do you have vegan, vegetarian and/or gluten-free options?
Everything in Samuel Slater’s Restaurant is made in-house from scratch. If you need an item customized to accommodate a dietary restriction, please let your server know and we will do what we can to accommodate.
What can I expect from beachside dining?
Here's what you can expect from our new dining experience:
•We're now offering indoor, patio, and beachside dining.
• We trust that guests will be respectful that others are waiting.
• Table limit is 6 people maximum
• We do not allow glassware on the beach. Beachside diners will be served in our environmentally friendly takeout containers made from 100% recycled plastic. We use normal dinnerware for indoor diners.
• We strongly encourage you to make a reservation online at Open Table to ensure that your table will be ready for you when you arrive.You can make a reservation here!
Reservations are required for dining inside. Weather permitting, patio dining is on a first come, first served basis.
• Many of our outdoor tables are not covered, so outdoor dining will be weather permitting. Please dress appropriately, as we have no control over outdoor elements. If there is inclement weather, outside service may be stopped. However, you are welcome to order takeout and eat it under our covered pavilion on the beach.
• Masks are required when on-premises, but not at the table when you are eating. All our staff will be wearing masks at all times.
• If you arrive by boat: The outer 8 slips on the marina are reserved for dine-in customers. They are marked with a number. Takeout orders can be picked up on the main dock, where the Indian Princess is typically located.
• Our hours are:
Wednesday - Friday: 4pm - 8pm
Saturday and Sunday: 12pm - 8pm
We welcome your feedback and ideas – let us know what you think by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org